, , , , , , , , ,

Hotel Review: My Place @ Hua Hin

Finding a place to stay in Hua Hin is pretty simple for me - as long the location is nearby to the night market so that we can easily roaming around without have to worry about the transportation. After scouting around for the ideal hotel in Hua Hin, I came across My Place @ Hua Hin Hotel and my friends agreed to choose to stay in this hotel. 

After three hours ride from Bangkok, the driver dropped us somewhere close to the night market. And from there, we walked towards this hotel which just few minutes walk away. It's not really that far - like less than 5 minutes walk. 

My Place Hua Hin 00
#1: Overview of My Place @ Hua Hin Hotel

My Place Hua Hin 05
#2: Love the koi fishpond outside the hotel

My friends and I were welcomed with friendly and warm smile. The check-in process was pretty smooth and quick without any security deposit needed. Right after that, we're given the room key and straightly check in into our room. 

My Place Hua Hin 03
#3: The friendly and helpful staff

My Place Hua Hin 06
#4: Lobby area

My Place Hua Hin 07
#5: Books and information corner

Relating to the room, overall it's quite simple and cozy. Because there were three of us, we requested to add extra bed for us. Even after added additional bed, we still found it's spacious and have no problem in placing our luggages. Our room even comes with a balcony but there is nothing to shout about cause it's facing the other building causing us can't enjoy any good view. The bathroom equipped with hot shower and the most importantly, it's relatively clean. 

My Place Hua Hin 01
#6: A double bed room with additional bed - pretty simple and cozy 

My Place Hua Hin 02
#7: Clean bathroom with hot shower

My Place Hua Hin 08
#8: Breakfast comes in American style with four selection for individual

My Place Hua Hin 04
#9: Rooftop pool but too bad we don't have the time for swimming

Be it for leisure travellers or family escapades, My Place @ Hua Hin Hotel is exceeded our expectation as this hotel is value for money with its excellent location, great hospitality and comfortable stay.

Date Stayed: 14 May - 16 May 2015 (2 nights) 
Rate We Paid:  RM241.80 per night for a standard room including breakfast (Booked via Agoda.com)

Disclaimer:
This review is truly based on my own personal experience and is my genuine and honest opinion of this hotel, and that I have no personal or business relationship with this establishment.

Previous Post: 3D2N in Hua Hin - What To Do & See in Hua Hin
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Pool is always a plus ❤ I remember staying at a hotel exactly at the market area. That was pretty nice. Can't remember the name though.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]