, ,

Udon @ Fukurou Japanese Restaurant

Fukurou Part 3
Fukurou - Here I go visit you again!
It's time for "Bits & Bites" segment.


This morning while was working, this is what I posted in my Twitter.

001
I had been craving for it for almost a week.


TADAAA....This is what I had for my lunch today. TORI KATSU CURRY UDON
Fukurou Part 3 (6)

Fukurou Part 3 (7)
RM17.90. Their chicken is so crispy and their curry taste awesome. Not so spicy.

According to the waitress, they replaced us with Inaniwa Udon. I didn't know why exactly they do so but they didn't charged us any extra RM2, as what stated in their menu.


Besides Udon, we're also ordered TORI TERIYAKI MAKI.
Fukurou Part 3 (3)


I was so so wanted to order this Tori Teriyaki Maki during my second visit to Fukurou (click here) but too bad, it was not available. But today, I was so surprised that there is no any sign of saying "Not Available" stick on this food. So, what I'm still waiting for? Fast fast order it then razz

Fukurou Part 3 (4)
Fukurou Part 3 (5)
Tori Teriyaki Maki; RM12 for 6


Our lunch for today
Fukurou Part 3 (1)
TTM is having Udon too - Tori Teriyaki Udon.


I don't know why but both of us have bad experience when dining in Japanese Restaurant. Both of us work as an auditor and our job is to check and vouch those documents (such as invoices, cash bills, receipts and etc) whether our Client had been taken up any amount correctly or not (ok, I'm about to out of topic) but when the bill come, we suppose to check but we didn't do so. We only realised that they overcharged us for 2 ocha while we just order 1 ocha when they gave us the change. This is not the first time experince because previously, we were facing this too in Wojamama, Asia City. We ate for 12 plates but they charged us for 13 plates. Well, I'm guess is our mistakes and careless too for not doing so.

So, next time be more caution and alert when paying the bill.

Oh ya! I still got 5 more entry (likely to be) for Japan trip. Thanks for those who drop by and comments. I really appreciate it. I was thinking of giving some small and tiny but it is honestly and sincerely gift away from me. Please stay tune!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Been to Japanese restaurant before but still don't like it as much as our Malay food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabahan Bloggers Club - Thanks for becoming my 11th followers. Overwhelming for this..Hehehe
    Malay food is nice. Sya suka spicy spicy foods. But sometimes feel want eat mild spicy foods. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]