,

Boston 又一城, Karamunsing Capital


I guess that most of the bloggers had post about this and I hopes it is not too late for me to blog about it. For your information, this is my overdue entry again. Ooopsss, I did it again!

IMG_2885
IMG_2884
"At Boston Concept Restaurant, customers could savour more than 200 delectable choices of fusion delicacies that would definitely tickle and tempt your tastebuds...all at affordable prices."

IMG_2887
The yellow menu book and the "mahjong table"


IMG_2888

I'd been to Boston 又一城, Karamunsing Capital for four times. This place was introduced by one of my deariest, Wawa and I think it is one good and comfortable place for you to hang out and having dinner with your beloved one, family and friends. One thing I like about here is varieties of choices from foods to beverages. Just one of the drawback is only few selection of desserts are available.

So, in here I would like to compile all my pictures which I took during my last 4 visits in 1 entry in order to avoid from you saying "Wah! Boston Again???!!!"


Part I
First time went with my deariest. I was impressed with their appealing menu and caught my attention to visit for second times.

IMG_1239
IMG_1240
Kung Po Chicken Corn Rice


IMG_1241
IMG_1242
Spagetti Fried Seafood


IMG_1243
IMG_1246
Wonton Egg Noodles


IMG_1238
Fish Fillet Baked Cheese Rice


Part II
Brought TTM to there for his special day - and this is his first visit (click here)

IMG_1298-1
Chicken fillet baked cheese rice


IMG_1301-1
Chicken Fillet with Sausage in Sizzling Hot Plate


IMG_1300-1
Served together with crispy garlic bread and creamy mushroom soup


IMG_1299-1


Part III
This round also involved birthday celebration which was my birthday treat razz by my family (click here) - their first visit too.

IMG_2666
Sweet and sour fish corn rice

And finally the last visit


Part IV

IMG_2890
Pic of Boston itself

I went yesterday night with my lil bro and TTM for dinner. Why no any pics of foods this time around? Actually during my first 3 visits, I didn't manage to capture the first 4 pics (as shown above) and also their menu. For your information, the first 4 pics I just took yesterday before enter the restaurant. And when after finished ordering the foods and about to start taking the pics inside their menu, the waiter approached us and spoke politely "Sorry miss. You can't take it". OMG! or I can said WTH! I'm not gonna stealing any of your secret recipe and open my own restaurants. I just want take a few snapshots and share in my blog. So after the unfortunate incidents, no mood to take pics at all. sad

So, next time I will take snapshots using my hp twisted. Good idea leh...
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diana!! yum yum.. another full of yummy foods bloggy.. Likey! hehe.. follow you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious and mouth watering, like the corn rice the most,esp with the egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Germaine~ thanks for follow my blog and i follow ur blog too.

    Nava - yeap, the corn rice are nice. i plan to go again to try the other dishes

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]