Everyday Is Valentine's Day


14 February - It's Valentine's Day which lovely couple will celebrate it tomorrow. Most of the couples are busy doing preparation such as the guy side will busy selecting flowers for their love one and the gals side will busy browsing present for the guy. I guess that most of the elegant and classy restaurant is crowded with all the lovely couple and not forgetting the cinema too, it will be totally full house.

As for me, I'm really dilemma now. You know for a gal like me, a special day like this would mean a lot to me to celebrate with the love one. In fact, I also wish to receive a bouquet of flowers, being asked to a dinner and movie. But when think back, is it necessary to celebrate this special days when everyone had the same thought as mine and in the end, this makes all the restaurant and cinema full house?

Honestly to say, I wish to receive a bonquet flowers from him but in the mean time, buying flowers during Valentine's Day could be consider the most silly things to do because it is extremely expensive. I would rather he buy flowers during my birthday as my birthday will be coming soon. =P


Would like to receive this bonquet of lilies from him *wink*wink*

Most of my friends are asking me "Diana, how are you going to celebrate V Day tomorrow with your dear?". Erm...Honestly, I don't know. Like I said, I just love to have it simple like going out for dinner (Japanese Restaurant will be my main choice) and watching movie. But I'm guarantee everywhere is crowded with lovely couple. Thanks to one of my college friend for telling me;

"EVERYDAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY!"

It's true by the way. Why should I need to bother too much of what will he do for me and what will both of us heading to tomorrow? If I only wait for V'day for him to do all those for me, however the other day? Then, what's the difference on the rest of the day?

Love is all about passion and care of 2 person. So, love is not only to celebrate on 14 February but every single day is LOVEDAY. There shouldn’t be a specific month to express our love, care and passion for our loved ones. As long as it should be sincerely through our heart all the time.

Lastly, I would like to stress here that I am not encourage couple not to celebrate V'day. Yeah, you still can enjoy ur lovely and wonderful moments with your beloved one tomorrow. This is just some sort of sharing and thoughts from my truly heart.

And finally, wishing everyone HAPPY LOVING DAY!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]