, , , , , , ,

First Night Dinner at Osaka

Do you know how much it cost per person to have dinner in Japan?

So, this is the small shop me and my friend went it.
IMG_0821 copy


The ambiance of the little tiny shop.
IMG_0544 copy
IMG_0546 copy


IMG_3148 copy
The lady who do all by herself. Serve the customers, cook the dishes, etc...


When we start to order, looks like there is a communication barrier. My friend and I speak in English and the lady who served us speak in Japanese with no little knowledge of speaking in English. Luckily I know a few Japanese foods, so I ordered "Tori Katsu Don" but the lady said she only have "Tori Karaage". I know that by the way as TTM always brought me to Japanese restaurant. Thanks TTM!


IMG_0547 copy
Tori Karaage (fried cutlet chicken).
A bowl of rice, 4-5 pieces of chicken, soup and a cold "sky juice"


Then, how much it cost?
1200 yen per person which approximate RM45.


This prove that Japan is one of the most expensive city to live on.


IMG_3150 copy
However, we do enjoy the dinner. Travelling oo... It's like that one lah..
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Standard of living in Japan is very expensive... that includes the food.. I heard that one night in ordinary hotel also can cost 1K rm.. phew..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]