, , , , ,

♥7-Eleven♥

Had you ever went to our local 24 hours convenient shop?
And if you hungry, what foods can you search from?
You only able to search for mee cup, snack and typical tit-bits.
For drinks, you can only see few selections from Coke to Spritzer mineral water.sad

But not until you went 7-Eleven in other part of countries.
The first time I went 7-Eleven in Hong Kong, I was so in love with them as they served foods like in chinese restaurant. You able to search for Char Siew Fun rice and even curry chicken noodle.biggrin

When I was in Japan with Nicole, every night before went back our place of stay, we sure will visit 7-Eleven for our dinner. Lots of selection too; Bento, sushi and even spagetti is available too.
How about Taiwan? Gosh. You just can't stop yourself from entering their 7-Eleven too.

tw01
Its almost finish coz we went around 9 pm++


tw 02
tw 03
tw 04
♥Love Taiwan 7-Eleven♥
I start to miss their 7-Eleven.

So, I recommend you to visit 7-Eleven wherever you're in Taiwan, Hong Kong or even in Japan and trust me, I believe you will go visit for the second time. One of the best place for you to find foods for your breakfast, lunch, dinner and even supper if you are thrifty.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]