, , ,

Pulau Manukan

If a sun-drenched paradise is your idea of a perfect getaway, head down to Manukan Island. Here, you will find all kinds of tropical bliss in this second largest island of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Reserve. Just a 15-minute boat ride from the Marina Jetty of Sutera Harbour Resort, Manukan Island is very accessible yet beautifully remote.
Manukan comes with clear waters and beautiful coral reefs. Blessed with a long stretch of white sandy beach promising hours of sea, sand & fun! The water surface is compensated by the rich and colourful marine life that you can find underneath it. Really, people come to Pulau Manukan for the diving and snorkeling. Guests can choose to stay in one of the single or double storey chalets. All chalets overlook the South China Sea and a spectacular sunset is almost a daily affair.
This is my 4th batch of friends that I brought them to Sabah's little paradise. If anyone of you who come from Peninsular Malaysia or anywhere to KK, I will never hesitate to bring you to KK island. My zhu zhu, Siew Yen and her friends came from Kuching for few days vacation at KK. So, I decided to bring them to Manukan Island as it's been ages I never went to that island.
Pulau Manukan, a spectacular island
Beautiful blue sky with blue sea
You can even get closer with the tropical fishes
My zhu zhu, Siew Yen
The thing must do before we leave, a group photo with the signboard stated "Pulau Manukan"
After discussing with my dad, I told him that I would love to snorkelling in few island that I interest with; such as Pulau Sapi and Pulau Mamutik. But this plan will begin after my ACCA exam, which will be held next month in the mid of June. So, do you want to join me?
Share:

1 comment:

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]