, , , ,

Scotland [Part 1]

16th August 2008
Sheffield - Newcastle - Edinburgh - Loch Lomond
We depart from Charlotte Court at 12.30 am. While waiting for our couch, I just realized I forget to take the most important thing with me. So I had to run back again back to my flat to take it. On my way back to my flat, I was stopped by the hostel guard. He keep telling me go back to where we were stand juz now for our couch. I was like what happened. Then I just knew that our couch has arrived at last, Oh gosh! I had to run as fast as I can. Run like an ox. What had I forgotten by the way? Samsung MP3..Hehehe..Well, should understand that most of our time was spend inside the couch. I really need MP3 by my side.


Our first stop is Newcastle. We stopped by Newcastle Millenium Bridge at 3 am like that. My long time friend, YH Thong was studied there. Sad that till now we never met each other.
Newcastle Millenium Bridge behind me
At last, we reach Scotland around 7 am plus plus. It's hard for me to explain all the places I been to coz I not really know what were they behind. I think pictures speaks more than thousand words, rite??
Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station
Palace of Hollyroodhouse . The Palace of Holyroodhouse is the official residence in Scotland of Queen Elizabeth II
, who spends time at the Palace at the beginning of the summer.



This is one of the photo that I had been waiting for. A complete of AAC picture at Calton Hill

Edinburgh City
Our first hostel in Scotland, Loch Lomond Youth Hostel. This house retains many original features including a sweeping starcaise with vast stained glass window and ballroom.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]