No Idea

Well, this time my title for this post. Kind weird coz I'm run out of idea. Some more, I'm not sure what should I write for this post but I really want to write something coz I'm getting addicted with blogs. :P.. Not only getting interested in writing blogs but I also getting interested in reading blogs. Yeah!! I had found lots of blogs to read especially from currently SHU students. Although I don't know some of them, but I really like to read their blogs. Hope you all don't mind..
Currently, almost
everynite I sleep quite late. Sometimes, even after 4 am, I still awake and I will only sleep after 4 am or even 5 am. What had I done? Well, exam is around the corner and I haven't well prepared for my exam. This time, I really hope I able to finish as I don't want to repeat the same things that I done during my college life "Last minute rush for study".. Most of students do this as last minute got motivation or new t
erms that I heard from friends yesterday "momentum" to study.. How many days left to final exam? Holy gosh! If include today which means 7 days left. Although 2 subjects, but I feel a lot to study because I used to study using text books. I should start study earlier. Everytime I start to write blog, I keep telling myself, start study start study but until this "almost last minute period" only I began to start do revision. I feel like no motivation and can't pay attention when I do my revision.
Last few days, I told Joyce Tan that I miss
TARC library. I told her I only study at library over here once and I was not used to it so I study at my own room. But I also can't study at my own room since lots of disturbance. By the way, it's not disturbance should I said.. Still don't get it what where those things? People, bed, laptop etc. I can't help myself from chit chat with my flatmates.. I can't help myself from become pig on my bed and I can't help myself from spending most of my days "dating" with my laptop.. But why ca
n't I spend my date fall in love with the books and notes? *double sigh =.="*
I really miss
TARC library. When I feel hungry, all I need to do is went to the canteen and have lunch without thinking what should I need to eat for today. Haiz...Life must go on.. Suddenly, feel homesick.. Why? Next post will continue what I want to say :P.. By the way, I should entitled my this post as "Study Life"..Why I never thought of that??


Not only study hard, we do play hard too.

"I feel like I missing someone that I miss the most"
Share:

4 comments:

  1. hahahahha !! u feel like missing someone you miss the most. alamak.

    so who is that. *cough*
    :P

    study smart last mnutes !! :P me too. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diana,

    I am missing someone a lot too. But I just can't let him know coz he is very far. Yeah, I know that feeling. It is killing me softly. Anyway, good luck and all the best in your coming exam ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hi...hope i'm not late t wish u good luck in your exam here..
    I left msg in your msn the other day & i'm not sure that did u saw it..
    All the best ya...
    Did u joing Europe trip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gin Hooi, Sonia and Mei Tzeu for ur wishes!! Gin Hooi, all da best for ur coming exam too..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]