,

First Chinese Food in Sheffield

It's been 2 days our in-house chef didn't cook. Maybe she's too tired with her work. We also can't really too rely on her. Somemore, I was tired as well. Every night sleep late at night, around 3-4 am. I know it's not good for my health but I used to it already. Not busy with any assignments since 2 assignments had been submitted last week, but I just chasing English drama. Grey's Anatomy. Well, hello there, I'm back with this drama again. Sometimes, it's really a touching drama.

Back to topic, due to everynight so late sleep, came back from class, then heading to the bed for afternoon sleep. It's been so long I never having a nice and relax afternoon sleep cause most of that time use for discussion. Luckily for this week itself, all my group members agreed to get a good and enough rest before we continue on the following week. After woke up from my afternoon sleep, for sure will be a little bit and hungry. So we make decision go eat Noodle Inn since lots of people went there already. So me, Liong Sung and Siew Hsia went there to have dinner.

Before we enter, I thought it was a big restaurant. Well, my imagination was wrong. Just a normal shop like the other. However, when I enter, I feel like I in Malaysian Chinese restaurant. I really miss Chinese food especially the roast pork. And yes, we definitely order the roast pork with rice as well as the ho fun.

Comment on the food we had: Well, can't said it really taste nice and also can't really said not nice at all. Just ok. Still bearable. But I really like the roast pork. Taste is much more nicer than the rest. And not forgetting, finally to eat my favourite food which is fish cake. The fish cake was cooked along with ho fun. Overall, pretty satisfied with the food and we plan to come again to try the rest on the menu. Before we left, they served us a free Chinese dessert for us. Not bad, not bad. 

Here is the photo of the Chinese food we had:





Should go and try it. Chinese food in UK not bad at all.
Next food search: Nasi lemak in UK :P
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]